I’m a generalist. I draw interfaces and diagrams on index cards. I build responsive websites. I write and edit content. I make things for the web and help make things for the web better.
I like finding holistic solutions to interesting problems, and making things that are practical, extensible, and long-lasting. I’m currently doing those things at Foundry Interactive.
Things I’m good at:
- Project and solution architecture
- User interface and user experience design and research
- Writing requirements, spec, analysis, and documentation
- Organizing information, concepts and ideas
- Developing wireframes, process diagrams, and other artifacts, both digital and physical
- Semantic, valid HTML5 and CSS
- Adapting and learning in new environments
- Thinking creatively but pragmatically